Monday, May 30, 2011

Hmmmm
I need to start reading more often. My staying in Korea (though only a mere month has passed), and the resulting zero-use of English besides on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, and Blogger, has seemingly diminished (you see, I had to search "improve" on Thesaurus.com and find the antonym to improve) my English skills, depth of vocabulary and resultantly my writing abilities. Shameful. A shamble! Nonsense.

Anyhow, I need to get myself together. My life hangs on a cliff right now: Failure again versus Getting back on my feet. 
Trust in God and only in Him. He has a plan for you, so just drop every selfish intention and desire, and simply WORK HARD. Working hard only for God, only to please him and to make him proud, shall motivate you, shall only be what you desire!
So. Don't be a lazy slob. Pray seek work play sleep~! ^^

And on my behalf I'd like to apologize to myself for this post's the extremely corny, self-motivational nature. But it can't be helped. I keep inching closer and closer to the bottom, at a rate that soon I may even* fall past the bottom, only to trap and bury myself well into the earth's core. COOL. 
NOT. 

*ugh grammar all weird

So, here's your plan of attack. 

6 AM Wake up 
Wash
Breakfast (fruits and eggs)
QT (Reading New Testament-straight)
~7:30 AM Gym for 30 minutes
Shower
~8:30 AM Read for an hour
~9:30 Walk to library (take something to eat)
Work, work, work!
(In this case: essays, school things, job search!)
~9 PM Play
~10 PM Walk home
11 PM Sleep

Weight loss:

1. Limit intake to 1000 calories
2. No breads, pastas, etc.

Senior year- a reminder:
December- 140 lbs
April- 126 lbs
June- 120 lbs
September- 105 lbs

Goal (beginning of the month):
April '11- 132 lbs
May- 128 lbs; -2 lbs/week
July- 120 lbs; -2 lbs/ week
August- 110 lbs; -1 lb/ week
September- 105 lbs; -1 lb/ week
October- 100 lbs; -1 lb/ week
November- 95 lbs: SUCCESS! :) 

Follow through, take responsibility for your words to be someone trustworthy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment