Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NANDA말야♡




The extremely Givenchy inspired T-shirt I ordered has finally arrived~! 
Love the models and the clothes.. quality of the sewing and fabrics are great, shipping was fast. I think I shall draw and send a colorful postcard to Nanda CEO Kim Sohee just because I love this site so much :) 
Not to mention, Kim's business has burgeoned substantially since its opening in 2004 and maintains a tight grip and flourishing fame as the #1 Korean internet shopping mall that deftly caters to the young and trendy demographic flocking the streets of, well, anywhere around the globe.
 At just 27 years of age the entrepreneur already has three shopping malls, the publishing of a glossy style-guide and 29 employees under her belt- not including her family of photographers and gorgeous models. 
Needless to say, Kim continues to out-deliver and impress her presumably encouraging colleagues and, most of all, her loyal band of stylish young patrons (including myself!).
It's great to have another inspiration-figure to keep an eye on while simultaneously motivating and benchmarking my own growth and infatuation towards anything related to breath-taking art and design. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog. Love the font size too. Really elegant.
    I would love to follow each other? Shall we?
    xxxxx Emily

    ReplyDelete