Thursday, March 10, 2011

Revived

Tucked in, head plush on top of my pillow, and ready to fall asleep, I murmured the last few thoughts in my head from the rest of the day and thanked God for the blessings he's bestowed on my life, for reminding me that loved ones, caring ones, surround me everywhere, and I couldn't resist but to grab for my devotions book which had been thrown on top of my bookshelf, untouched and collecting dust for who knows how many months, before calling it a night. Opening the devotional to the lone post-it stuck near the end, the date read December 7th-- three grueling months I had struggled, stubbornly ignoring His love and guidance which had lied so close at hand. But once again I open myself to Him, and once again I feel, finally, nurtured.

No comments:

Post a Comment