Sunday, April 3, 2011

Huh.

Things seemed strange to me. This past year, especially these past few months, fashion ceased to interest me, at least not as strongly as the clothes, lines, colors, numbers used to tug at my most internal needs, making me yearn to live, sleep, breathe fashion. Thank goodness for these newly discovered #fashiontumblrstofollow. Refreshing once again. Oh and forgive me, vocabulary lacks like no other momentarily. Anyways, looking at how my frenemies/rivals have gone forward and basically snatched my dream from me further motivates me to go further, yet. I need to get out of here. I need Parsons. Or RISD. Whichever. I need Art school. University of Michigan is not for me, not now, not ever. How long I've betrayed myself and imprisoned myself with my pathetically wishy-washy behavior. Nothing matters. Only Parsons.

New (yet refreshingly reminiscent) list.

1. 105 lbs
2. Ripped jeans
3. Pumps
4. Portfolio





No comments:

Post a Comment