Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Hopefully this will give me something to do for a month while I'm here.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
On the right.
1. I am a student.
2. I love art and design
3. I dreamed of Parsons, and I'm severly depressed and disappointed in myself for having let it slip through my fingers so easily.
4. But I know I have to move on.
5. I feel at home in New York City.
6. I love Seoul.
7. I love to party.
8. I feel somewhat shallow reading what I've written so far.
9. I am a Christian.
10. It's been a rough year and I'm struggling to get back on track with God, but it's getting somewhere. I think.

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
May 21, 2011

Grace Shim. Best friend, sister, always been there for me. Love.

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
May 22, 2011

Day 04 - A picture of your night
May 23, 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
tbd...


Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
May 26, 2011
Olivia Palermo



Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Aside from my tory burch flats,




Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Being left out.


Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Strawberry Macarons


Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist


Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
No, not Morgan Freeman; God. 


Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Live in a Manhattan brownstone with that one person. 


Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Jisun unnie! 

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Acne/ clear skin

Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Bali


Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
High school.

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

No comments:

Post a Comment