Monday, June 6, 2011

AHH. Okay. So let's make myself some goals, so I can have something to act proactively towards instead of letting summer slip through my fingers.

And, on a random (well, kind of related, I guess) note, I don't know... maybe I want to go to Law School? Grrr. I hate saying stuff like this because I always do. No one can ever take me seriously, and I don't blame them, so I should just be the one adjusting my attitude, I know. I know. Sigh. But I can't help it. It just happens. I dream too big, I expect too much, I give up too easily. I want to go to Parsons. I'll go to Med School. Law School. Art school. Art director, editor, magazines, New York City, Manhattan, glamorous...it's all... so..

Sad.
I wish someone would shake some sense into me, I wish I could just shake some sense into myself.

..
Anyways. <End melodrama>
GOALS!
Sophie, stick with these goals, please. There's not a problem with tweaking a few things here and there, because obviously your thoughts are bound to alter if you're learning anything in life, but just.. ugh. Like, stick with one thing, and see it to its end. I mean, it's a bad habit that you need to drop stat. Look at all those sports you quit. Instruments. You...fucking.. ART. And then COLLEGE. Boyfriends?! Like, what the hell is wrong with you? See something to its end if you want to see any fucking fruit at all.
Sigh.

This Week
1. Finish writing rough draft essays
2. Go see derm
3. QT everyday
4. Don't be a whiny, ungrateful bitch and make your parents happy.
5. Eat 1000 calories a day.

So, those are my extremely short term goals. Others will follow by tomorrow.

And.. oddly, I enjoy riding the bus from Jangyou to Changwon. I don't know why.
Of course, I'd also very much enjoy having my own car to drive, I guess any form transportation in itself is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment