Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oh sigh. Haha. I hate that I waste so much valuable time staring at my laptop for hours on end, and thus I've slowly begun to remove myself from the most malignant cancers; facebook was the first to go, then my second facebook for those four closest people, followed by tumblr, and finally twitter. It saddens and vexes me that I, for the most part, won't have any other ways to contact those five hundred something people I had daily kept tabs on. I wish I could just use facebook for messaging purposes, and messaging only. No wall posting, no incessant, trivial updates that have inevitably allured me away from life outside a thirteen inch screen. Obviously, I don't talk to all five hundred people, every single day, but.

Contact.
Networking. 


Fucking damnit.

In the end,
issues of greater value deem it unavoidable.


goodness my vocab is sucking ass. evident from this very sentence, as a matter of fact. fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment