Sunday, October 9, 2011

omgggggggg feeling fucking useless right now
was fucking useless today
absolute
just
UGH
WASTE
WASTE
no more of this fuckin not doing shit on sabbath day this is bullshit, i feel like i can motherfuckin see the poverty fuckin creepin up on my ass fuck

man i must be pmsing now that i think about it
or do i really fuckin feel useless.

combination of both?
excuse my excessive profanity
im stressin.
its like, i tell myself its okay take your time, don't get burned out trying to do so many things, you have time, but when i do tell myself that, i inevitably feel like shit, and then i fall behind. but then i try to accomplish things so fast, and i do so well, then i... idk. its like my heads too stimulated from too much fuckin music blasting and no productivity and now, sitting on my bed, my fucking public philosophy book is all gibberish. WHAT IS THIS
you know what, the worst feeling in the world, actually, is not doing anything productive all fuckin day, and waking up fucking late. HATE IT
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE FUCKKK SLDIFLDKFJLSDRUYHOGSDJFLSKDJFUj

No comments:

Post a Comment