Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sentimental | Melodramatic

It's the song—너에게...기데 by 메이트 (Mate). So many memories flood back listening to this track. Sigh.
I'm gonna make it far, I'm going to make it big, and the term obstacle fails to exist in my world, now. It's all a game. You fall behind, your energy levels drain. It's all but re-strategizing, recharging. On your feet, vigilant. 


Life doesn't require ideals. It requires standards of action.
It's not that I don't believe in contemporary literature, but I don't want to waste valuable time reading any book that has not had the baptism of time. Life is too short.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.


If I'm going to test myself, I want to do it in the biggest field there is - the nation. I want to see how high I can climb, how much power I can exercise in this insanely huge bureaucratic system.
Sounds like a game.
It 
is a game. I don't give a damn about power and money per se. Really, I don't. I may be a selfish bastard, but I'm incredibly cool about shit like that. I could be a Zen saint. The one thing I do have, though, is curiosity. I want to see what I can do out there in the big, tough world.
And you have no use for 'ideals' I suppose?
Life doesn't require ideals. It requires standards of action.



If you think about it, an unfair society is a society that makes it possible for you to exploit your abilities to the limit.


I look around me sometimes and I get sick to my stomach. Why the hell don't these bastards do something? I wonder. They don't do a damn thing, and then they bitch.


When you start at zero, you've got a lot to learn.


_                                                                                                                                             


inside...


Anyone who falls in love is searching for missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who's in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It's like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven't seen in a long time. It's just a natural feeling. 


You take and give a piece of your heart to each one of your lovers. 
I only have so much to give. I've given so much, they've taken so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment